Construction Project Manager
Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry. We offer a suite of products/services that add value to real estate professionals, homeowners, and service providers. Our platform is centered on lifting the burden of finding & managing the right contractor, designing for maximum profit, and fronting the costs for pre-sale home improvements. All of this is offered with zero fees/zero markups/zero additional costs to homeowners! The ability for real estate agents and brokerages to offer this solution to clients allows them to provide real value: creating a competitive edge, reducing stress/headaches, and maximizing home value.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager for pre-sale home renovation projects. This includes understanding project scope, working & managing with service providers, supervising construction execution, communicating status updates with key stakeholders, and ensuring scope & budget objectives. A successful candidate must possess in-depth knowledge in construction, understanding permits, equipment, and construction processes. This is a rapidly growing team within Revive and you will have the opportunity to help build/scale this function. Further, there is opportunity for rapid advancement within this role and the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is the delivery of each project in accordance with Revive’s values of Price, Speed, and Quality.
- Your job is always to correctly balance these 3 priorities to make sure all projects meet the minimally acceptable quality standards of the company and that the best price and fastest turnaround is obtained WITHOUT sacrificing quality.
- Ensure that Revive’s Policies and Procedures regarding the entire construction process are implemented and followed on each project as assigned.
- Supervise residential construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints.
- Ability to continuously reach out and connect with new vendors.
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Complete and manage all change orders, submittals, and contracts
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Oversee and schedule all onsite construction
- Work with general contractors, critical subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Ensure contractual conditions of performance and quality are met
Who You Are:
- 2+ Years of Residential Construction Project Management
- Intense, restless, and self-driven
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement Varied activities Multiple, simultaneous projects Multi-tasking Fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to convey information to another effectively and efficiently.
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- Excellent customer-facing skills