General Contractor - License Required
Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry for homeowners. Our mission is to help homeowners achieve more convenience, more flexibility, and ultimately not leave any money on the table. We accomplish this by offering non-traditional, creative & disruptive financing solutions for homeowners across the nation.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager with a General Contractor License. This person will assist with pre-sale home innovations which includes understanding project scope, working & managing with service providers, supervising construction execution, communicating status updates with key stakeholders, and ensuring scope & budget objectives. A successful candidate must possess a general contractor license & in-depth knowledge in construction, understanding permits, equipment, and construction processes. This is a rapidly growing team within Revive and you will have the opportunity to help build/scale this function. Further, there is opportunity for rapid advancement within this role and the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is the delivery of each project in accordance with Revive’s values of Price, Speed, and Quality.
- Your job is always to correctly balance these 3 priorities to make sure all projects meet the minimally acceptable quality standards of the company and that the best price and fastest turnaround is obtained WITHOUT sacrificing quality.
- Ensure that Revive’s Policies and Procedures regarding the entire construction process are implemented and followed on each project as assigned.
- Supervise residential construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints.
- Ability to continuously reach out and connect with new vendors.
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Complete and manage all change orders, submittals, and contracts
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Oversee and schedule all onsite construction
- Work with general contractors, critical subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Ensure contractual conditions of performance and quality are met
Who You Are:
- 2+ Years of Construction Project Management
- General Contractor License
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong negotiation/closing skills
- Relationship Builder/Networker/Entrepreneurial
- Highly-organized with excellent follow-up
- Hungry self-starter who wants to advance their career and knowledge
- Ability to work well in a startup environment
- Committed to fully achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly productivity
- Knowledge and experience in real estate (Real estate industry experience or Licensed CA Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- Excellent customer-facing skills