Interior Designer/Project Manager
Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry. We offer a suite of products/services that add value to real estate professionals, homeowners, and service providers. Our platform is centered on lifting the burden of finding & managing the right contractor, designing for maximum profit, and fronting the costs for pre-sale home improvements. All of this is offered with zero fees/zero markups/zero additional costs to homeowners! The ability for real estate agents and brokerages to offer this solution to clients allows them to provide real value: creating a competitive edge, reducing stress/headaches, and maximizing home value.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
About the position:
We are seeking an experienced Designer/Project Manager for pre-sale home renovation projects. This includes planning, designing, executing, and evaluating projects as well as managing budgets, timelines, and scopes of work. Managing project teams, service providers, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position. A successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience, and confidence to engage and professionally interact with contractors, design professionals, consultants, realtors and clients. This is a rapidly growing team within Revive and you will have the opportunity to help build/scale this function. Further, there is opportunity for rapid advancement within this role and the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, Manage and coordinate renovation projects from conception to completion
- Assist in the sales process by engaging clients and understanding their needs
- Understand all projects in-depth to order materials, equipment, issue subcontracts, and develop change orders
- Work in conjunction with real estate agents and service providers
- Complete and manage all change orders, submittals, and contracts
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging problems to ensure that projects finish on time
- Oversee and schedule all onsite construction
- Ensure contractual conditions of performance and quality are met
Who You Are:
- 2+ Years of Project Management and design experience in the real estate industry (Interior Design experience is a must)
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to work well in a startup environment
- Committed to fully achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly productivity goals
- Knowledge and experience in real estate industry is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- Excellent customer-facing skills