React Native Engineer
Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry for the homeowner. We offer a suite of products to assist homeowners with more convenience, more flexibility, and not leave any money on the table. We do this by offering non-traditional, creative, financing means.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
Revive is seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated software engineer with React Native experience to help us take our technology to the next level. You will be a part of a team with UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and other software engineers, to help build out our initial Revive mobile application. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for growth for the right candidate. This position will be based out of our Irvine, CA office.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features using React Native and Native technologies.
- Prototype, test, and ship mobile applications end to end
- Write clean and reusable code.
What You’ve Done:
- Have knowledge of native iOS or Android development (Java, Kotlin, Swift, etc)
- Have experience writing testable code and unit tests.
- Experience working with a fast growing startup
- Earned a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science from an accredited university or gained equivalent experience.
Who you are:
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- You work comfortably with people in different time zones.
- You have ambitious determination to complete tasks.
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve.
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive salary
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture