Real Estate Content Creator
Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry for the homeowner. We offer a suite of products to assist homeowners with more convenience, more flexibility, and not leave any money on the table. We do this by offering non-traditional, creative, financing means.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
Revive has an opportunity for an exceptional Content Creator. This role is essential in helping tell Revive’s story through meaningful content in a rapidly growing market. We have created an entirely new way for homeowners to buy and sell their homes quickly and with maximized profits. With anything completely new, we have to educate our audience and answer the most important question, “why Revive?”.
The ideal candidate has a passion for real estate, innovation, and enjoys learning about the rapidly changing real estate industry. This is a startup company with a rapidly increasing demand and an ever-evolving landscape. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask many projects at the same time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research, craft, and manage content output ranging from whitepapers, blog articles, social media posts, press releases, and more.
- Meet with internal and external subject matter experts to help collect all ingredients necessary to drive content creation.
- Work with, and manage, external vendors who will assist in writing content to ensure they are consistent with our brand voice and messaging framework
- Help project manage the content calendar alongside with marketing calendar and product roadmaps
- Support sales team with customer-facing material
- Support technology team with application assets
- Support leadership with a variety of requests
- Review, proof, and edit communication materials and presentations for accuracy and consistency of message.
- Load website content and corresponding metadata into website CMS. Identify areas for further cross-pollination or other backlinks to improve website rankings.
- Play a key role in developing and sticking to product line positioning and messaging that sets Revive apart from the competition.
- Maintain consistent storytelling across all Revive’s marketing channels
- Create, manage, and measure all content efforts (email, video, social, etc.)
- Schedule video testimonials with videographers, homeowners, realtors, and others
- Outreach to current and previous customers to collect testimonials
- Work with all teams to create a monthly newsletter to send out to our customers/service providers
Who You Are:
- A bachelor's in Journalism or Communications is preferred.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team, as well as with key members from other departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to gain a strong technical understanding of Revive products, markets, and competitors as needed for sales/marketing content.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing projects with varied deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to successfully self-manage their time and priorities.
- Ability to work both in a creative environment as well as a structured, process-driven one.
- Must be able to receive and incorporate project feedback from the team.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple ones.
- Writing samples demonstrating effective brand-sensitive marketing communications required with resume submission.
- Experience working with project management software such as Jira, ClickUp, Asana, or similar tools
- UX/UI experience
- Video/animation experience
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive salary
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture