Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry. We offer a suite of products/services that add value to real estate professionals, homeowners, and service providers. Our platform is centered on lifting the burden of finding & managing the right contractor, designing for maximum profit, and fronting the costs for pre-sale home improvements. All of this is offered with zero fees/zero markups/zero additional costs to homeowners! The ability for real estate agents and brokerages to offer this solution to clients allows them to provide real value: creating a competitive edge, reducing stress/headaches, and maximizing home value.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
About the position:
We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our team. In this position you will engage directly with inbound & outbound prospects to sell the value of Revive. This includes working with homeowners as well as real estate agents. The Sales Associate is responsible for full cycle sales of the Revive platform.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solution when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced and fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage inbound leads to convert to closed sales (currently about 75% of opportunities coming from inbound leads)
- Advocate both to homeowners and real estate agents
- Outbound prospecting to build awareness and generate interest for Revive (this includes phone, email, and LinkedIn)
- Manage the sales process from qualification/discovery to proposal to close
- Expertly communicate the value proposition of Revive via email, phone, and in person (when safe to do so)
- Follow up on previous leads and opportunities
- Work closely with other members of the Revive team
- Meet/Exceed sales goals
- Track all opportunities and notes in our CRM
- Prompt follow up and follow through on all prospect/customer interactions
- Generate referral business via network and customers/prospects
Who You Are:
- 2+ Years of Sales experience Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong negotiation/closing skills
- Relationship Builder/Networker/Entrepreneurial
- Highly-organized with excellent follow-up
- Hungry self-starter who wants to advance their career and knowledge
- Ability to work well in a startup environment
- Committed to fully achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly productivity
- Knowledge and experience in real estate (Real estate industry experience or Licensed CA Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- Excellent customer-facing skills