Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry. We offer a suite of products to help homeowners achieve their real estate goals. There has always been a disparity between everyday homeowners and industry professionals who are able to obtain predictable results by leveraging capital, a network, and a process.
We solved this disparity by building a real-estate platform that transfers these “professional tools” to home buyers & sellers. Our platform uses a proven process that combines creative financing and professional guidance that helps solve today's real estate challenges.
From Revive’s inception, our primary mission is to secure a better future for homeowners everywhere by guiding them with options to achieve their real estate goals. And that is still our primary mission today.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced Transaction Coordinator to join our team. In this position you will engage directly with homeowners, lenders, attorneys, appraisers to influence a seamless transaction, from beginning to end. An ideal candidate is a highly-organized and motivated individual who can be meticulous with documentation & financial recording while they build genuine and supportive relationships with all parties involved.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solution when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced and fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and evaluate home’s profile including all property documentation, preliminary report, mortgage statements, judgments, bankruptcy documents and appraisals.
- Maintain established service level standard of decisions within a 48-hour timeframe
- Ensure all documentation received are processed properly and in a timely manner, with a focus on the details
- Familiarity to retrieve information from title, escrow, and mortgage companies during the underwriting process
- Generate and convey escrow documents and demands
- Collect, proof, and verify all required underwriting documents
- Work in tandem with accounting department to solidify workflow and organized record keeping
- Consistently and clearly communicate with homeowners, loan companies and real estate industry professionals
Who You Are:
- 2+ Years of Transaction Coordinating experience and self-starting approach
- In-depth understanding of escrow processes and documentation
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Google Suite, PandaDoc and Hubspot
- Real estate industry experience or Licensed CA Real Estate Agent preferable but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Committed to fully achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly productivity
- Proactive, we believe change comes from proactive, self-starters
- Passionate, we believe people are at their best when excited about contributing to a bigger vision
- Empathy, We listen first, seek to understand to prescribe the right solutions
- Teamwork, we can accomplish more.. Together
- Intentional, Everyday and each decision matters which is why we show up with purpose