Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry. We offer a suite of products/services that add value to real estate professionals, homeowners, and service providers. Our platform is centered on lifting the burden of finding & managing the right contractor, designing for maximum profit, and fronting the costs for pre-sale home improvements. All of this is offered with zero fees/zero markups/zero additional costs to homeowners! The ability for real estate agents and brokerages to offer this solution to clients allows them to provide real value: creating a competitive edge, reducing stress/headaches, and maximizing home value.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
We are seeking an experienced Underwriter to join our team. In this position, you will conduct a thorough analysis of a property’s documents to determine compliance within Revive’s guidelines to ensure home eligibility. This is a valuable role in the process and it’s important to take it seriously. You’ll be interfacing with homeowners, real-estate agents, title & mortgage companies.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced and fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and evaluate home’s profile including all property documentation, preliminary report, mortgage statements, judgments, bankruptcy documents and appraisals.
- Exercise good judgment, conduct reasonableness tests and issue quality decisions
- Determine accuracy and completeness of files; ensure consistent processes
- Demonstrate proficiency in automated underwriting systems
- Maintain established service level standard of decisions within a 48-hour timeframe
- Ensure all documentation received are processed properly and in a timely manner, with a focus on the details
- Familiarity to retrieve information from title, escrow, and mortgage companies during the underwriting process
- Understand the process of title and escrow companies
- Write detailed notes within our CRM
- Prompt follow up and follow through on all prospect/customer interactions
- Communicate regularly with sales team, processing department and management
Who You Are:
- 2+ Years of Real Estate Transaction experience
- Strong working knowledge of DU, LP and FHA Connection preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
- Customer service-oriented personality
- Highly-organized with excellent follow-up
- Ability to work well in a startup environment
- Committed to fully achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly productivity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- Excellent customer-facing skills