Bryan Hill on using CRM to fuel your real estate business
Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors! In this podcast, we break down the amazing solutions in the real estate industry today with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
This is Episode #12 and we’re getting real with Bryan Hill, a Founding Partner of Mint Real Estate. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – follow and leave a 5-star review if you think it’s Real talk!
- Episode Summary & Player
- Show Notes
- Real talk, with Realtors Summary
Real talk, with Realtors Episode #12: Bryan Hill on using CRM to fuel your real estate business
Bryan Hill is a Founding Partner of Mint Real Estate. He's brought in several hundred million dollars in residential real estate sales and also founded the Young Professionals Network (YPN) in Newport Beach. Hear how to build your real estate team, capitalize with your CRM software, create systems so you can scale, use digital marketing to bring in new leads, and be patient with your CTA. This episode covers everything from scaling your real estate business to finding the right lender. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- Why did Bryan become a broker?
- Does he like the interview process?
- What is an ISA (Inside Sales Agent)?
- How do you produce leads through digital marketing as a realtor?
- What’s a good social media paid ads budget?
- How much is a lead worth?
- What should you think about before becoming a real estate broker?
- Real talk...not Real talk: Lenders
Check out the episode and show notes below for much more detail.
- Real talk, with Bryan Hill
- [0:16] Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors
- [0:24] Revive Concierge
- [0:38] Connect with Bryan at MintRealEstate.com and on Instagram at @MintRealEstateInc
- [1:18] Did Bryan do anything for the 1-year anniversary?
- [1:40] What is Mint Real Estate?
- [1:42] Orange County, CA, Riverside, CA, Temecula, CA
- [2:27] Investors
- [2:34] How did Bryan get into real estate?
- [2:54] Why did he become a broker?
- [3:09] Profit Margin, Overhead
- [3:41] Leads
- [4:06] Did the whole team go over to Mint?
- [4:25] Does Bryan like the interview process?
- [4:52] What is his team made up of?
- [5:10] Brand, Technology (Tech), Digital Marketing
- [5:50] Clients
- [6:30] ROI (Return on investment), Conversion Ratio
- [7:42] What is Bryan’s responsibility as a brokerage?
- [8:53] Sales Team, CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- [9:22] Where did Bryan learn sales?
- [9:30] Sales Pipeline
- [10:02] Mint Founding Partner Austin Glass
- [10:54] Escrow
- [11:29] What is an ISA (Inside Sales Agent)?
- [11:50] Mission Viejo, CA
- [12:55] BoomTown
- [13:11] What was the first year for Mint like?
- [13:59] Side
- [14:33] Accounting, Legal, Website, WordPress, Email
- [14:57] Commissions
- [15:05] 1099, W-2
- [15:16] Marketing
- [15:23] What does Bryan do for marketing besides referrals?
- [15:43] Google Ads, Social Media, Education Series
- [17:58] Buyer’s Agent
- [18:18] Inventory, Interest Rate
- [18:30] Buyer Fatigue
- [18:48] How do you produce leads through digital marketing as a realtor?
- [19:18] Facebook, Instagram, Pay-to-Play
- [19:50] What’s a good social media paid ads budget?
- [20:54] Is Bryan clearly posting from an education perspective?
- [22:15] What does his funnel look like?
- [22:35] Call to Action (CTA)
- [23:15] Retention
- [23:22] Content
- [23:30] What is the CTA?
[23:53] Inbound Lead vs. Cold Lead
- [24:01] Gmail, Yahoo!
- [24:12] How are Bryan’s leads converting?
- [24:22] Lender Partner
- [24:58] Channel Partners
- [25:43] How much is a lead worth?
- [25:50] Instagram Ads, Demographics
- [26:15] Newport Beach, CA, Lake Forest, CA
- [27:09] Google
- [27:15] Laguna Beach, CA, Laguna Hills, CA
- Becoming a real estate broker
- [28:12] What should you think about before becoming a real estate broker?
- [29:39] Operations (Ops)
- [30:57] Would Bryan move to Austin?
- [31:17] Volume
- Real talk...not Real talk?
- [31:40] Congress’s tax credit for first-time home buyers
- [32:15] CRM as a realtor
- [33:03] RAM (Random Access Memory)
- [33:14] Interest Rates today
- [33:36] Stock Market
- [33:50] Recruitment
- [34:13] Bill of Goods
- [34:41] Panel Interviews, Business Coach
- [35:22] Lenders
- [35:40] East Side Costa Mesa, CA
- [35:58] Loan Contingency Removal
- [36:29] Underwriting
- [36:47] Consumers
- [37:18] Connect with Bryan at MintRealEstate.com and on Instagram at @MintRealEstateInc
- [37:38] Maximize your real estate profit at iloverevive.com
- [37:43] Make sure to follow Real talk, with Realtors on your favorite podcast spot and leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
- Theme Song: Groovy Funky Soul by NILLY NELL
What is Real talk, with Realtors?
There’s been a tremendous amount of innovation in the real estate industry for homeowners. As a homeowner today, there are more options available than ever before. In this show, we break down these amazing solutions with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
How do I maximize my real estate profit?
Thanks for listening to Bryan Hill on Real talk, with Realtors. Visit iloverevive.com to leverage our expertise and capital to maximize profits and convenience for home sellers.