Max Carr on dividing tasks with your real estate business partner
Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors! In this podcast, we break down the amazing solutions in the real estate industry today with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
This is Episode #9 and we’re getting real with Max Carr, a proud member of First Team Real Estate's Hall of Fame. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – follow and leave a 5-star review if you think it’s Real talk!
- Episode Summary & Player
- Show Notes
- Real talk, with Realtors Summary
Real talk, with Realtors Episode #9: Max Carr on dividing tasks with your real estate business partner
Max Carr is a proud member of First Team Real Estate's Hall of Fame. Together with his wife Kate, they make up the award-winning real estate duo that offers a full list of concierge benefits at zero cost to their clients. Hear how to find the right partner for your real estate business, divide tasks and responsibilities, generate referrals through outstanding perks, treat your clients like friends, and how being a gamer has helped Max’s real estate career. This episode covers everything from company family business to video games. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- How did Max get into real estate?
- Did the marriage or business come first?
- How do Max & Kate separate roles?
- What should realtors think about before they partner?
- How do you inspire a referral?
- Do a lot of realtors offer a concierge service?
- How does being a gamer impact Max’s business?
- Real talk...not Real talk: The cost of lumber
Check out the episode and show notes below for much more detail.
- Real talk, with Max Carr
- [0:16] Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors
- [0:37] Connect with Max at MaxKateHomes.com and OCHomeEvaluation.com
- [0:45] Revive Concierge
- [1:08] First Team Real Estate, Customer Service
- [1:20] How did Max get into real estate?
- [1:35] Orange County
- [1:46] Did the marriage or business come first?
- [2:37] Is it beneficial for them to work together as family?
- [3:38] How do they separate roles?
- [4:00] SWOT Analysis, Business School, Entrepreneur
- [4:25] Marketing
- [4:43] COVID-19
- [4:51] Working From Home (WFH)
- [5:00] Do clients ever like Kate more and request working with her?
- [5:24] Ocean’s Eleven
- [5:46] Did Max & Kate know it would work out working together?
- [6:05] Cold Calls
- [6:12] Emerson College
- [6:38] What should realtors think about before they partner?
- [7:06] Small Business, Operations, CPA (Certified Public Accountant), Branding
- [8:21] Clients
- [8:56] Max & Kate Concierge Service
- [9:12] Escrow
- [9:16] Do Max & Kate see each other often during the day?
- [9:53] Kindle
- Dividing tasks in the real estate industry
- [11:03] What does lead generation (lead gen) look like for Max & Kate?
- [11:29] Referrals
- [11:50] Repeat Clients
- [12:08] How do you inspire a referral?
- [13:18] Security Deposit
- [13:27] What does Max & Kate’s marketing budget look like?
- [14:22] What is Client Giant?
- [14:46] Do a lot of realtors offer a concierge service?
- [16:12] Market Analysis
- [16:40] Who is on Max & Kate’s team?
- [18:09] Dungeons & Dragons (D&D)
- [18:46] Virtual Assistants (VAs)
- [19:01] CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- [19:32] Do Max & Kate want to bring on a third realtor over time?
- [20:22] Counter-Strike
- [20:45] How does being a gamer impact Max’s business?
- [21:46] How much of his business comes from gaming communities?
- [22:35] World of Warcraft
- [22:53] Twitter
- [24:17] Digital
- Real talk...not Real talk?
- [24:36] MIDI Table
- [25:03] Overwatch
- [25:23] Real estate being exchanged on the blockchain & cryptocurrency (crypto)
- [25:54] Atlant
- [26:16] The cost of lumber
- [26:30] Inflation Clauses
- [27:33] Compass IPO (Initial Public Offering)
- [27:48] Equity Stake
- [28:11] How many times has Max worked with Revive Concierge?
- [28:38] Irvine, CA
- [29:09] Has Max seen any other crazy innovations in the real estate industry?
- [29:26] Matterport
- [29:51] Retirement Planning
- [30:25] Drone Footage, Zoom
- [30:40] Discord, UI (User Interface), Outlook
- [31:20] Virtual Showings
- [31:27] Does Max ever have an issue with clients not knowing Discord?
- [31:55] Connect with Max at MaxKateHomes.com and OCHomeEvaluation.com
- [32:59] Maximize your real estate profit at iloverevive.com
- [33:04] Make sure to follow Real talk, with Realtors on your favorite podcast spot and leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
- Theme Song: Groovy Funky Soul by NILLY NELL
What is Real talk, with Realtors?
There’s been a tremendous amount of innovation in the real estate industry for homeowners. As a homeowner today, there are more options available than ever before. In this show, we break down these amazing solutions with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
How do I maximize my real estate profit?
Thanks for listening to Max Carr on Real talk, with Realtors. Visit iloverevive.com to leverage our expertise and capital to maximize profits and convenience for home sellers.