Katie Moe on marketing for realtors
Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors! In this podcast, we break down the amazing solutions in the real estate industry today with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
This is Episode #2 and we’re getting real with Katie Moe, Founding Partner of Arrive Real Estate Group. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – follow and leave a 5-star review if you think it’s Real talk!
- Episode Summary & Player
- Show Notes
- Real talk, with Realtors Summary
Podcast Episode #2: Katie Moe - Founding Partner of Arrive Real Estate Group
Katie Moe is the Founding Partner of Arrive Real Estate Group, with over $600M in sales volume and over 675 keys exchanged. She got her start in the marketing world, and embraces these outstanding client service skills to this day. Hear the importance of branding and marketing your real estate group, how to use social media to your benefit, give back and support the local community, break through with direct mail, and how Katie goes the extra mile for her clients. This episode covers everything from marketing your real estate group to supporting the business next door. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- How many chickens does Katie have?
- How did she get into the real estate industry?
- Is real estate a positive career path today?
- Why is marketing important to Katie’s real estate group?
- How do you maintain long-term relationships with your clients?
- How much has Katie’s direct mail usage changed in the past 10 years?
- How has Katie’s thinking of client services changed?
- Real Talk...Not Real Talk: Quicken Loans
Check out the episode and show notes below for much more detail.
- Real talk, with Katie Moe
- [0:16] Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors
- [0:37] Connect with Katie at ArriveREgroup.com and on Instagram at @KatieJuneMoe
- [0:47] Pleasanton Girls Soccer Association
- [1:07] How many chickens does Katie have?
- [1:48] How did Katie get into the real estate industry?
- [2:14] Marketing Agency, Client Services, Marketing, Email Marketing
- [3:18] Commercial Development
- [4:19] Clients
- [5:07] Is real estate a positive career path today?
- [7:04] Investing
- [8:04] The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- [9:21] Revive
- [9:31] How did Katie’s marketing agency experience help build her skills?
- [10:44] Creative Brief
- [11:16] Sony, Charles Schwab, Yahoo!
- [11:53] Danville, CA
- [12:23] Facebook, Instagram, MySpace
- [12:33] Direct Mail
- [13:03] Why is marketing important to Katie’s real estate group?
- [13:22] Graphic Designer
- [14:45] Brand
- [14:54] Realtors, Entrepreneurship
- [15:33] How do you focus on sales as well as your brand?
- [16:06] 80-20 Rule
- [16:36] Social Media
- [16:58] YouTube
- [18:48] HOA (Homeowner’s Association)
- [19:50] How do you maintain long-term relationships with your clients?
- [20:16] Monthly Newsletter
- [21:08] Addressable
- [22:12] Toyota
- [22:53] Google, Zillow
- [23:16] Fiduciary
- [24:44] Mass Mail
- [24:53] How much has Katie’s direct mail usage changed in the past 10 years?
- [25:11] Marketing Budget, Referrals
- [25:44] Geographic Farm
- [27:02] Porky’s Pizza Palace
- [27:22] Has Katie done any guerrilla marketing?
- [29:02] Database
- [30:03] Chico, CA
- [30:56] Arrive Gives Back
- [31:06] Jen Larson
- [31:35] COVID-19
- Client Service in the Real Estate Industry
- [33:48] How has Katie’s thinking of client services changed?
- [34:37] Tech (Technology), Market Research
- [35:22] Websites
- [36:12] HomeLight, Opendoor, Flip Split
- [36:52] Capital
- [37:02] Silicon Valley
- [37:14] Equity
- [39:33] Bridge Loan
- [40:12] Lender, Appraiser, Inspector
- Real Talk...Not Real Talk?
- [41:19] Stagecoach
- [41:42] Social Media Coach
- [42:07] The market today
- [42:57] Quicken Loans
- [43:14] Apple
- [43:29] Android
- [43:57] Realtor as a career
- [44:27] Connect with Katie at ArriveREgroup.com and on Instagram at @KatieJuneMoe
- [45:04] Maximize your real estate profit at iloverevive.com
- [45:07] Make sure to follow Real talk, with Realtors on your favorite podcast spot and leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
- Theme Song: Groovy Funky Soul by NILLY NELL
What is Real talk, with Realtors?
There’s been a tremendous amount of innovation in the real estate industry for homeowners. As a homeowner today, there are more options available than ever before. In this show, we break down these amazing solutions with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
How do I maximize my real estate profit?
Thanks for listening to Katie Moe on Real talk, with Realtors. Visit iloverevive.com to leverage our expertise and capital to maximize profits and convenience for home sellers.