Madison Gorgone on social media marketing for realtors
Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors! In this podcast, we break down the amazing solutions in the real estate industry today with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
This is Episode #11 and we’re getting real with Madison Gorgone, a realtor and RE/MAX Top Producer. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – follow and leave a 5-star review if you think it’s Real talk!
- Episode Summary & Player
- Show Notes
- Real talk, with Realtors Summary
Real talk, with Realtors Episode #11: Madison Gorgone on social media marketing for realtors
Madison Gorgone is a realtor and RE/MAX Top Producer. She got her license after starting out as an admin at RE/MAX and seeing a gap in the market when it comes to social media marketing. Hear how to use social media marketing to drive your real estate business, grow your following and influence on social media, get sales and referrals, what to post and hashtag, and other types of advertising to consider. This episode covers everything from closing your first deals as a new realtor to how to approach TikTok. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- How many real estate agents survive the first few years?
- What’s an example of an educational piece of content Madison posted?
- How do you grow your following on social media?
- What’s more important: Instagram Stories or Instagram Posts?
- Has an opportunity slid into Madison’s DMs and turned into business?
- How much of her business comes from social media referrals?
- What kind of volunteering is she doing?
- Real talk...not Real talk: LinkedIn as a marketing platform
Check out the episode and show notes below for much more detail.
- Real talk, with Madison Gorgone
- [0:12] Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors
- [0:23] Revive Concierge
- [0:40] Connect with Madison on Instagram at @MadisonGorgone and on Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
- [1:11] How did Madison get into real estate?
- [1:40] Clientele
- [1:54] How early in her career is Madison?
- [2:05] How many real estate agents survive the first few years?
- [2:33] How many deals did Madison close in her first year?
- [3:18] Marketing Assistant, Admin (Administrative Assistant)
- [3:37] Social Media
- [4:08] What happened after Madison got her real estate license?
- [4:45] What got her into social media marketing in the first place?
- [5:08] Sales
- [5:15] Brand
- [5:39] Lead Generation (Lead Gen)
- [6:15] Demographic
- [6:27] Marketing
- [6:35] What’s an example of an educational piece of content Madison posted?
- [6:53] Appraisals, Contingencies, Escrow
- [7:12] How does Madison plan her content?
- [7:41] REO (Real Estate Owned)
- [8:17] Does Madison have more traction on Instagram or Facebook?
- [8:32] Millennials
- [8:35] How many followers has Madison gained since she started?
- [8:59] Influencer
- [9:12] How do you grow your following on social media?
- [9:36] Hashtags
- [10:13] Irvine, CA, Irvine Spectrum, Irvine Great Park
- [10:38] What’s more important: Instagram Stories or Instagram Posts?
- [10:57] Landing Page
- [12:21] Highlights, Evergreen
- [13:12] Digital Marketing
- [13:20] Has an opportunity slid into Madison’s DMs (Direct Messages) and turned into business?
- [15:02] Referrals
- [15:12] How much of Madison’s business comes from social media referrals?
- [16:11] Channel Partner, Loan Officer, Lifetime Value
- [19:00] What do you do when someone asks you a question you don’t know the answer to?
- [19:14] 1031 Exchange, Investor
- [20:02] Load-Bearing Wall
- [20:45] Video Editing
- [21:42] How has Madison’s experience been with her print ad?
- [22:26] Advertisement (Ad)
- [25:28] How do you track outdoor ads?
- [26:00] Software Developer
- [26:04] AM Radio Campaign
- [27:09] Networking
- [27:48] What kind of volunteering is Madison doing?
- [28:01] The Let It Be Foundation
- [28:33] Nonprofit
- Innovation in the real estate industry
- [28:47] What innovation is happening in the real estate industry?
- [28:54] Opendoor, Knock, Ribbon
- [29:31] ShowingTime, Calendly
- [29:38] Tech (Techonology)
- [30:05] Does Madison represent buyers?
- [31:48] Bridge Financing
- [32:08] Trade Up Program, HomeLight
- Real talk...not Real talk?
- [33:10] Compass IPO (Initial Public Offering)
- [33:26] Congress’s tax credit for first-time home buyers
- [34:26] LinkedIn as a marketing platform
- [35:46] Realtor as a career
- [36:33] Commission
- [37:15] NAR (National Association of Realtors) requiring realtors disclosing their commission
- [43:51] Zoom
- [43:47] Connect with Madison on Instagram at @MadisonGorgone and on Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
- [45:09] Maximize your real estate profit at iloverevive.com
- [45:14] Make sure to follow Real talk, with Realtors on your favorite podcast spot and leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
- Theme Song: Groovy Funky Soul by NILLY NELL
What is Real talk, with Realtors?
There’s been a tremendous amount of innovation in the real estate industry for homeowners. As a homeowner today, there are more options available than ever before. In this show, we break down these amazing solutions with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
How do I maximize my real estate profit?
Thanks for listening to Madison Gorgone on Real talk, with Realtors. Visit iloverevive.com to leverage our expertise and capital to maximize profits and convenience for home sellers.